Milk & Honey Bath Soak — Vanilla Chai
This soothing organic goat's milk bath soak is packed with skin-loving ingredients that work to relieve and nourish the skin: honey, shea butter, mango butter, cocoa butter, and colloidal oatmeal. Lightly scented with vanilla and orange essential oils and infused with chai tea.
Cardamom is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, and is wonderful at detoxifying and improving skin circulation. Anise is a powerful antiseptic for the skin, and cinnamon is excellent for soothing dry skin. The lactic acid in goat's milk acts as a natural, gentle exfoliant.
Bath soaks come in reusable or recyclable glass bottles. Approx. 11 oz.
- Goat's milk contains vitamins A, B, C and E which have anti-aging properties and help to reduce skin discoloration, sun damage, and acne.
- Honey is antibacterial and a source of antioxidants. It also serves as an excellent natural humectant, helping to lock moisture into the skin.
- Oatmeal packs fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients shown to benefit the skin. It is soothing, antibacterial, and a source of antioxidants.
- Shea butter is known for being rich in Vitamins E & F which moisturize and revitalize damaged or worn skin.
- Mango butter is loaded with antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. It cleanses, softens, and heals the skin, making it an effective soothing agent for skin afflicted by dryness, eczema, and dermatitis.